Randall is a co-founder, President and CEO and a Portfolio Manager at Generation IACP Inc. Randall is also a co-founder, President and CEO, and a portfolio manager at Generation PMCA Corp.
Randall was named one of Canada’s ‘Stock Market Superstars’ in Bob Thompson’s Stock Market Superstars: Secrets of Canada’s Top Stock Pickers (Insomniac Press, 2008). Randall’s perspectives have appeared in leading media outlets such as the Financial Post, BNN Bloomberg, The Globe and Mail, Motley Fool, and ValueWalk. He has made numerous presentations at leading industry conferences such as the Value Investing Congress and MOI Global.
Randall graduated with a bachelor’s degree in commerce from the University of Toronto in 1989, and his career has spanned investment banking, investment analysis and portfolio management.
- Co-Founded Generation IACP in 1998
- Portfolio Manager, Connor Clark & Company Ltd.
- Portfolio Manager, Hodgson Roberton Laing Limited
- Analyst, The Hathaway Corporation
- CFA Charterholder
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto